Baskerville, 13-15 Selsdon Road
- 020 8688 6600
- 13-15 Selsdon Road, CR2 6PW
As of September 2016 it serves food noon-10pm every day, plus breakfast 8am-noon on Fridays and Saturdays only.
There's a small outdoor seating area at the side.
Still vacant as of April 2014. Another potential sign of life had appeared in that Star Pubs & Bars made another application in April 2014 for fascia signs for "Gus O'Connors Irish Bar"; this application was refused by Croydon Council due to the use of floodlighting, but it seemed likely that an amended application would go in soon.
Still vacant as of July 2015, with a sign offering it to let and promising a "planned refurbishment" photo.
By early December 2015, it had reopened as The Baskerville. According to a member of staff, the opening day was 4 December.
- Photo of the vegetarian sausages and mash in September 2016
- Photos of the menu as of September 2016: main menu, sharing plates and ciabattas
- Photo of the interior in December 2015
- Photo of the handpumps in December 2015
- London Pubology entry
Accessibility: Several steps (with handrail) to get in. More steps inside on the way to the bar, toilets, and much of the seating, mostly single ones with no handrail.