Royal Standard, 1 Sheldon Street
- 020 8688 9749
- 1 Sheldon Street, CR0 1SS
- Mon-Sat: noon-midnight; Sun: noon-11pm (source: website, Oct 2013)
Fuller's pub on the corner of Sheldon Street and Wandle Road, just off the High Street. It has a beer garden just across the street, under the flyover.
According to a member of staff as of October 2013, food is served all day until around 10pm.
- Photo of menu as of October 2013
- Photo of pork pie in July 2011
- Photos of food in October 2013: chilli con carne, fishfinger sandwich, chips
- Randomness Guide to London entry
Accessibility: Step at front entrance, smaller step (about an inch) at side entrance. Step-free to bar, toilets, and about half of the seating once you're in. One of the stalls in the ladies' has a door that opens outwards. The pub is quite small and access can be a bit narrow.