TMRW/Tomorrow/Byte Cafe, 75-77 High Street
- 07973 451881
- 75-77 High Street, CR0 1QQ
- Cafe: Mon-Fri: 7:30am-4:30pm; Sat-Sun: closed (source: flyer, Jul 2016)
"Tech hub" on the High Street, consisting of desk/office space and a cafe. It opened in May 2016. The cafe is open to the public.
Accessibility: A huge step to get in. They do have a portable ramp, but there's no doorbell. Even so, the only normal-height seating in the cafe is up a couple of steps; all other seating is at high tables.
- Photos of menus as of September 2016: breakfast, lunch, Saturday brunch
- Photo of salad plate in July 2016
- Photo of sandwich in September 2016
As of October 2013 it was still vacant, and being advertised to let (the council offices had been completed). Still vacant as of April 2014. Still vacant as of November 2014. Still vacant as of May 2015. Still vacant as of July 2015. Still vacant as of December 2015.
As of December 2015, planning permission was granted for use as a "tech hub" including office space and a cafe. This opened as TMRW/Tomorrow/Byte Cafe in May 2016.