19-20 Norfolk House, Wellesley Road
According to Cinema Treasures, the building (Norfolk House) was constructed after the Second World War on a site previously occupied by a building known as the Public Hall. The Public Hall was originally built as a library/scientific institution, and converted into a cinema in May 1910; it operated as a full-time cinema for a few months after that, but by the end of 1910 cinema performances were only sporadic, and ceased entirely in 1920.
According to a photo on Flickr, as of c. 1980, 19 Norfolk House was occupied by a jewellers called "(something) Walker" and 20 Norfolk House was occupied by "(something) T Robinson" "electrical discount centre".
By May 2012, 19 and 20 Norfolk House had been knocked into one and were occupied by a branch of Barclays bank (pictured). This was still in place in December 2019.