Historical version 32 of Cafe Classic, 100 High Street
- 020 8681 1986
- 100 High Street, CR0 1ND
- Mon-Fri: 7:30am-4:30pm; Sat: 8:30am-4pm; Sun: closed (source: flyer, Apr 2013)
Cafe on the High Street, with seating for about 30.
Accessibility: A step to get in, and two more steps to get to the toilets. There's a fairly wide space in the middle, giving access to the counter where you pay. You could definitely pull up a wheelchair to some of the tables, and could probably fit a pram next to one or two of them.
- Photos of menu from April 2013: page 1, page 2
- Photo of signs advertising lentil soup and lahmacun in April 2017
- Photo of lentil soup and lahmacun in August 2017
- Photo of lentil soup and ham sandwich in June 2016
- Photo of breakfast in April 2013
- Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating