Historical version 29 of Memory Box, 80-88 High Street
- 020 8680 3335
- 80-88 High Street, CR0 1NA
- Mon-Sat: 3pm-3am/4am; Sun: closed (source: email from venue manager, Jan 2019)
It originally billed itself as a cafe-bar serving food all day, including breakfast, but later pivoted to only opening in the afternoons and evenings. According to its venue manager (via email) as of January 2019 the only food available is "sides and platters".
- Photos of the menu as of April 2017: page 1, page 2 (but see note above re food)
- Croydon Advertiser article
When it was Caffe del Ponte, the procedure was to order and pay at the counter. There was seating for around 25 people on banquettes and upright chairs, and a further 18 seats on high stools.
It had the same owners as neighbouring Cantina and Ponte Nuovo. Before Ponte Nuovo and Caffe Del Ponte opened up, the owners had another restaurant (Il Ponte) across the road in the space now occupied by Buffalo American Bar And Grill.
- Photos of Caffe del Ponte menu as of February 2013: food, drinks
- Photo of sandwich from Caffe del Ponte in February 2013