Historical version 49 of O2, 127 North End
Mobile phone shop on North End.
The building was once the entrance hall of the Prince's Picture House cinema, which was open between 1921 and 1929. The old dome of the cinema entrance is still there above the shop photo.
Existence last checked in July 2018.
OS X co-ord: 532195 OS Y co-ord: 165908 (Latitude: 51.376841 Longitude: -0.102004)