Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 15 and Version 14 of Wandle Park Cafe
|Version 15||Version 14|
|== Line 25 ==||== Line 25 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in December 2019.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in May 2017.</div>
Cafe in Wandle Park. It opened in July 2014, and in mid-2015 was taken over by local social enterprise Mum's The Chef, which also used to have a unit in Centrale.
As of early December 2019 this cafe is still run by Mum's The Chef, but isn't currently doing food since they're in the process of changing the menu. Hot drinks and pre-packaged biscuits are still available though.
It's on the east side of the park near the Westfield Road entrance, looking onto the sandpit and part of the children's play area. It has both inside and outside seating.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, and step-free to the toilets (which include one accessible cubicle with a pull-down baby change table inside, and one regular cubicle).
- Photo of burger and chips in December 2015
- Photo of all-day breakfast in December 2015
- Photo of falafel wrap in October 2015
- Photos of the menu as of October 2015: main menu, children's menu, specials menu
- Photo of menu as of July 2014
- Photo of A-board advertising cream teas (July 2014)
- Photo of mushrooms on toast (July 2014)
As of April 2015 the cafe was temporarily closed and the council were advertising a new five-year lease. In June 2015 it was announced that the contract to run the cafe had been awarded to local social enterprise Mum's The Chef.
List all versions