Buongiorno, 20e Selsdon Road
- 020 8681 7986
- 20e Selsdon Road, CR2 6PA
- Mon-Fri: 7am-4:30pm; Sat: 7am-3pm; Sun: closed (source: member of staff, June 2017)
Italian cafe and bakery on Selsdon Road in South Croydon. It sells sandwiches, hot snacks such as arancini and calzone, sweet pastries, biscuits, milkshakes, coffee, loaves of Italian bread, and a small selection of Italian groceries.
- Photos of price lists as of June 2017: hot snacks, bread, hot drinks
- Photos of food displays as of June 2017: sandwiches and sweet pastries, croissants and biscuits
- Photo of parma ham sandwich on oregano focaccia in June 2017
By August 2012 it was a bakery and cafe called Bloomers Bakery photo, but this closed down some time between July 2015 and December 2015. As of early January 2016 there was a pile of mail accumulating on the floor and a notice from the landlord stating that the lease had been relinquished. Their main branch was at 273 Lower Addiscombe Road, CR0 6RD; we're not sure if that one closed down too.
Some time between January and March 2016, a new bakery/cafe called Brews & Bakes opened photo, but this closed down some time between March and May 2017.