Warner Glass, Unit 4, Pilton Industrial Estate
Glass merchants on Pilton Industrial Estate, Pitlake. They use the premises to cut and polish the glass before transferring it to be installed on site.
According to their website, Warner Glass moved here in October 2015. A member of staff told us in December 2019 that before coming to West Croydon the company had been on Brighton Road since 1951 (see Google Street View from July 2008).