Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 28 and Version 27 of 100 High Street
|Version 28||Version 27|
|== Line 7 ==|
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/36653528551/ Photo of lentil soup and lahmacun in August 2017]
|== Line 12 ==||== Line 11 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in August 2017.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in March 2017.</div>
|== Line 29 ==||== Line 28 ==|
Cafe on the High Street, with seating for about 30.
Accessibility: A step to get in, and two more steps to get to the toilets. There's a fairly wide space in the middle, giving access to the counter where you pay. You could definitely pull up a wheelchair to some of the tables, and could probably fit a pram next to one or two of them.
- Photos of menu from April 2013: page 1, page 2
- Photo of signs advertising lentil soup and lahmacun in April 2017
- Photo of lentil soup and ham sandwich in June 2016
- Photo of breakfast in April 2013
- Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating
List all versions