Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 36 and Version 35 of 100 High Street
|Version 36||Version 35|
|== Line 22 ==||== Line 22 ==|
|== Line 31 ==||== Line 30 ==|
Business premises on the High Street.
It was previously a British greasy spoon cafe called Cafe Classic (pictured), but this closed down some time between May and December 2019. According to one of the shopfitters working inside in December 2019, they were refitting it to become a chicken shop called Chicken Valley, which would likely open at some point in 2020.
- Photos of Cafe Classic menu from April 2013: page 1, page 2
- Photo of signs advertising lentil soup and lahmacun in April 2017
- Photo of lentil soup and lahmacun in August 2017
- Photo of lentil soup and ham sandwich in June 2016
- Photo of breakfast in April 2013
List all versions