Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 19 and Version 9 of Bishops Wine Bar, 1129 Whitgift Centre
|Version 19||Version 9|
|== Line 5 ==||== Line 5 ==|
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/14561487123/ Photo of cockles and jellied eels from June 2014]
* [http://www.coollocal.co.uk/bishops-wine-bar Cool Local article]
|== Line 7 ==|
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/55935853@N00/7070924321/ Photo of the exterior in April 2012]
* [https://www.pubsgalore.co.uk/pubreviews/82757/ Pubs Galore comments]
|== Line 11 ==||== Line 9 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in December 2019.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in September 2013.</div>
|== Line 16 ==||== Line 14 ==|
|== Line 18 ==||== Line 16 ==|
hours_text='Mon-Sat: noon-7pm; Sun: closed (source: Facebook, Aug 2018)'
locale='Central Croydon,Croydon,Whitgift Centre,Whitgift Centre Upper Level'
hours_text='Mon-Sat: 11:30am-7pm (but stays open up to 11pm if busy); Sun: closed (source: leaflet/flyer, Jan 2013)'
locale='Croydon,Whitgift Centre,Whitgift Centre Upper Level'
|== Line 23 ==||== Line 21 ==|
opening_hours_text='Mon-Sat: noon-7pm; Sun: closed (source: Facebook, Aug 2018)'
opening_hours_text='Mon-Sat: 11:30am-7pm (but stays open up to 11pm if busy); Sun: closed (source: leaflet/flyer, Jan 2013)'
Wine bar on the upper level of the Whitgift Centre.
As of January 2013 they also do food.
- Cool Local article
- Photos of leaflet from early 2013: cover, inside/menu
- Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating
Existence last checked in September 2013.
List all versions