Completists' Guide to Croydon - Differences between Version 16 and Version 15 of Codfather, 206 London Road
|Version 16||Version 15|
|== Line 5 ==|
* Photos of the menu as of June 2014: [https://www.flickr.com/photos/rjw1/14361191874/ 1], [https://www.flickr.com/photos/rjw1/14361192284/ 2]
|== Line 7 ==|
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/rjw1/14175580177/ Photo of the chill counter in June 2014]
Burger/kebab/fish-and-chip shop on London Road. They have four or five seats for eat-in. According to the frontage as of January 2014, the food is halal.
It was previously known as Royal Kebabs photo, but changed to The Codfather some time between May 2013 and January 2014.
- Photo of a large cod and chips in June 2014
- Photos of Royal Kebabs takeaway menu collected some time in 2011: cover, inside
- Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating
Accessibility: A step to get in.
List all versions