Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 25 and Version 24 of Codfather, 206 London Road
|Version 25||Version 24|
|== Line 22 ==||== Line 22 ==|
@THUMB [[Ellalan Convenience Store (CLOSED), 204 London Road|https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2810/13535261273_23f19bf2f6_s.jpg]]
@THUMB [[Ellalan Convenience Store, 204 London Road|https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2810/13535261273_23f19bf2f6_s.jpg]]
Burger/kebab/fish-and-chip/pizza shop on London Road. They have four or five seats for eat-in. According to the frontage as of January 2014, the food is halal.
It was previously known as Royal Kebabs photo, but changed to The Codfather some time between May 2013 and January 2014.
- Photos of the menu as of June 2014: 1, 2
- Photo of the burger and pizza menu in July 2015
- Photo of a large cod and chips in June 2014
- Photo of the chill counter in June 2014
- Photos of Royal Kebabs takeaway menu collected some time in 2011: cover, inside
- Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating
Accessibility: A step to get in.
List all versions