Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 28 and Version 27 of Coffee Time, 98 Church Street
|Version 28||Version 27|
|== Line 15 ==||== Line 15 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in June 2018.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in March 2018.</div>
Cafe on Church Street. As well as interior seating, it also has some covered seating outside on the pavement.
It serves hot drinks, smoothies, sandwiches, toasted panini, jacket potatoes, pasta, and breakfast including porridge and muesli.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, and it's step-free through to the toilet as well.
- Photos of the menu as of November 2017: 1, 2, 3
- Photo of the cheese and tomato toastie in November 2017
- Photo of the eggs benedict in October 2017
- Photo of the seafood salad sandwich in June 2017
- Photo of the tuna and cheese toasted panini in August 2012
- Yelp comments
- Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating
List all versions