Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 29 and Version 28 of Coffee Time, 98 Church Street
|Version 29||Version 28|
|== Line 8 ==|
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/49114933926/ Photo of the vegetarian breakfast in November 2019]
|== Line 14 ==||== Line 13 ==|
* [https://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/business/coffee-time--597061.html Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating]
* [http://www.scoresonthedoors.org.uk/business/coffee-time-surrey-597061.html Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating]
|== Line 16 ==||== Line 15 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in November 2019.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in June 2018.</div>
Cafe on Church Street. As well as interior seating, it also has some covered seating outside on the pavement.
It serves hot drinks, smoothies, sandwiches, toasted panini, jacket potatoes, pasta, and breakfast including porridge and muesli.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, and it's step-free through to the toilet as well.
- Photos of the menu as of November 2017: 1, 2, 3
- Photo of the cheese and tomato toastie in November 2017
- Photo of the eggs benedict in October 2017
- Photo of the seafood salad sandwich in June 2017
- Photo of the tuna and cheese toasted panini in August 2012
- Yelp comments
- Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating
List all versions