Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 31 and Version 29 of Coffee Time, 98 Church Street
|Version 31||Version 29|
|== Line 16 ==||== Line 16 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in December 2019.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in November 2019.</div>
|== Line 20 ==||== Line 20 ==|
@THUMB [[OK Clinic, 100 Church Street|https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49305409111_0b8a1c4efb_s.jpg]]
@THUMB [[OK Clinic, 100 Church Street|https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7578/16314720286_f948ac78d5_s_d.jpg]]
|== Line 31 ==||== Line 31 ==|
Cafe on Church Street. As well as interior seating, it also has some covered seating outside on the pavement.
It serves hot drinks, smoothies, sandwiches, toasted panini, jacket potatoes, pasta, and breakfast including porridge and muesli.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, and it's step-free through to the toilet as well.
- Photos of the menu as of November 2017: 1, 2, 3
- Photo of the vegetarian breakfast in November 2019
- Photo of the cheese and tomato toastie in November 2017
- Photo of the eggs benedict in October 2017
- Photo of the seafood salad sandwich in June 2017
- Photo of the tuna and cheese toasted panini in August 2012
- Yelp comments
- Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating
List all versions