Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 31 and Version 30 of Crystal Rocks Cafe, 49a South End
|Version 31||Version 30|
|== Line 19 ==||== Line 19 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in December 2019.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in October 2019.</div>
|== Line 36 ==||== Line 36 ==|
Cafe on South End serving a mix of British and Turkish food.
- Photos of the menu as of October 2019: page 1, page 2, page 3
- Photo of the Turkish breakfast in October 2018
- Photo of the croissants with smoked salmon and scrambled eggs in October 2019
The premises were vacant as of August 2016, September 2016, October 2017, and December 2017 photo.
As of February 2018 it had acquired signage for a cafe called Crystal Rocks Cafe photo, and this was open by June of the same year.
- Photos of the Crystal Rocks menu as of June 2018: page 1, page 2
- Photo of A-board outside Crystal Rocks in June 2018
List all versions