Completists' Guide to Croydon - Differences between Version 54 and Version 53 of Funhouse, 91-101 High Street
|Version 54||Version 53|
|== Line 28 ==||== Line 28 ==|
@THUMB [[Townends (MOVED), 83-85 High Street|https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/48749901497_9945b26d3a_s.jpg]]
@THUMB [[Townends (MOVED), 83-85 High Street|https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8023/7662580344_de0869652a_s.jpg]]
|== Line 40 ==||== Line 40 ==|
Bar on the High Street, under the flyover. It opened in late 2018.
The Big Eat occupied only half of the full space of the building, whereas Buffalo occupied it all. The other half became Casafina tapas restaurant photo.
- Photo of the Buffalo Bar & Grill lunch special menu from October 2013
- Photos of the Big Eat menu as of September 2017: starters and mains, desserts, drinks, and children's menu
- Croydon Advertiser article on Big Eat
- Photos of the Casafina food in November 2017: fried aubergine with honey, chorizo in white wine, fried baby squid, patatas bravas, bread
- Photos of the Casafina menu as of November 2017: food, wine
- Croydon Advertiser article on Casafina
The Big Eat and Casafina both closed down some time between June and October 2018. The premises were then re-amalgamated to become a bar called Funhouse.
List all versions