Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 23 and Version 22 of Matthews Yard, 1 Matthews Yard
|Version 23||Version 22|
|== Line 29 ==||== Line 29 ==|
@THIS_THUMB [[Matthews Yard, 1 Matthews Yard|https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2819/33077622401_e9aa7c37c5_s.jpg]]
@THIS_THUMB [[Matthews Yard, 1 Matthews Yard|https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7250/7690234958_9549536683_s_d.jpg]]
|== Line 39 ==||== Line 39 ==|
|== Line 46 ==||== Line 46 ==|
|== Line 49 ==||== Line 49 ==|
Art, culture, and live music space just off Surrey Street. It opened in April 2012 as a cafe and co-working space, and has evolved over the years.
Food and drink are provided by two independent businesses hosted within the space: Brgr & Beer and Hoodoo's Coffee & Eats.
There's also a gallery space which hosts regular art exhibitions, and a small theatre.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, and there's an accessible toilet.
- Photo of poached eggs on toast from the Matthews Yard kitchen in November 2012
- Photos of Matthews Yard menu as of July 2014: 1, 2
- Photos of Brgr & Beer menu as of May 2015: food, soft drinks/wine/spirits (the beer selection changes frequently)
- Photos of Hoodoo's menu as of December 2015: food, drinks
- Photo of falafel burger from Brgr & Beer in May 2015
- Photo of eggs benedict from Hoodoo's in September 2016
- Photos of Brgr & Beer menu as of September 2016: food, soft drinks/wine/spirits (the beer selection changes frequently)
- Photos of Hoodoo's menu as of September 2016: food, drinks
List all versions