Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 31 and Version 30 of Matthews Yard, 1 Matthews Yard
|Version 31||Version 30|
|== Line 28 ==||== Line 28 ==|
@THUMB [[Shoe World (CLOSED), 5-7 Surrey Street|https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1782/42161320045_cd8513bfaf_s.jpg]]
@THUMB [[Shoe World (CLOSED), 5-7 Surrey Street|https://farm1.staticflickr.com/695/23048104793_09d9cd56b6_s.jpg]]
Art, culture, and live music space just off Surrey Street. It opened in April 2012 as a cafe and co-working space, and has evolved over the years.
Food and drink are provided by an independent business hosted within the space: Brgr & Beer.
There's also a gallery space which hosts regular art exhibitions, and a small theatre.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, and there's an accessible toilet.
- Photo of poached eggs on toast from the Matthews Yard kitchen in November 2012
- Photos of Matthews Yard menu as of July 2014: 1, 2
- Photos of Brgr & Beer menu as of May 2015: food, soft drinks/wine/spirits (the beer selection changes frequently)
- Photos of Hoodoo's menu as of December 2015: food, drinks
- Photos of Hoodoo's menu as of September 2016: food, drinks
- Photo of eggs benedict from Hoodoo's in September 2016
- Croydon Advertiser article on Hoodoo's leaving Matthews Yard
- Photo of falafel burger from Brgr & Beer in May 2015
- Photos of Brgr & Beer menu as of September 2016: food, soft drinks/wine/spirits (the beer selection changes frequently)
List all versions