Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 42 and Version 41 of Matthews Yard, 1 Matthews Yard
|Version 42||Version 41|
|== Line 27 ==||== Line 27 ==|
@THUMB [[5-9 Surrey Street|https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/49340201796_0c05fb1c06_s.jpg]]
@THUMB [[5-9 Surrey Street|https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8303/7991082172_a3e42a0e7f_s_d.jpg]]
Art, culture, and live music space just off Surrey Street. It opened in April 2012 as a cafe and co-working space, and has evolved over the years.
There's also a gallery space which hosts regular art exhibitions, and a small theatre.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, and there's an accessible toilet.
- Photo of poached eggs on toast from the Matthews Yard kitchen in November 2012
- Photos of Matthews Yard menu as of July 2014: 1, 2
- Photos of Brgr & Beer menu as of May 2015: food, soft drinks/wine/spirits (the beer selection changes frequently)
- Photos of Hoodoo's menu as of December 2015: food, drinks
- Photos of Hoodoo's menu as of September 2016: food, drinks
- Photo of eggs benedict from Hoodoo's in September 2016
- Croydon Advertiser article on Hoodoo's leaving Matthews Yard
- Photo of falafel burger from Brgr & Beer in May 2015
- Photos of Brgr & Beer menu as of September 2016: food, soft drinks/wine/spirits (the beer selection changes frequently)
List all versions