Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 22 and Version 21 of Mazi, 81 London Road
|Version 22||Version 21|
|== Line 14 ==||== Line 14 ==|
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/rjw1/8832545542/ Photo of the large adana kebab in May 2013]
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/rjw1/8832545542/in/photostream Photo of the large adana kebab in May 2013]
|== Line 17 ==|
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/rjw1/15487891619/ Photo of the ribs in October 2014]
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/rjw1/15054525313/ Photo of the lamb chops in October 2014]
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/rjw1/15487625579/ Photo of the tea in October 2014]
|== Line 26 ==||== Line 23 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in October 2014.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in May 2014.</div>
|== Line 43 ==||== Line 40 ==|
Turkish ocakbasi restaurant on London Road. It's fairly small, seating only around 30 people if that.
The menu includes stews, kebabs, pide, and lahmacun, and the restaurant is fully licensed.
The stews are prepared in advance and displayed in a hot counter at the front of the shop. The kebabs are freshly prepared on an open charcoal grill a little further back.
On a Saturday evening visit in January 2013, they told us the pide (a sort of Turkish-style pizza) is only available until 6pm.
Accessibility: A step to get in, and the corridor leading past the front counter to the seating and the back is a bit narrow. Another step to some of the seating. The regular toilets are down a flight of stairs in the basement, but there may be another one on the ground floor.
- Photos of takeaway menu from April 2012: 1, 2 (another menu picked up in March 2013 was identical to this)
- Photos of restaurant menu from October 2013: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
- Photo of the lahmacun in June 2012
- Photo of the large adana kebab in May 2013
- Photo of the hummous in October 2013
- Photo of the stuffed aubergine in October 2013
- Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating
List all versions