Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 39 and Version 38 of Muncho (CLOSED), 22-24 St George's Walk
|Version 39||Version 38|
|== Line 26 ==||== Line 26 ==|
@THUMB [[Cakes 4 U (MOVED), 18 St George's Walk|https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8020/7513218482_470438b20c_s_d.jpg]]
@THUMB [[Cakes 4 U (CLOSED), 18 St George's Walk|https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8020/7513218482_470438b20c_s_d.jpg]]
Business premises on St George's Walk, vacant as of October 2017. Still vacant as of June 2018 and August 2018.
It was previously a Turkish cafe and sandwich shop called Muncho; this closed down some time between May and October 2017, though the underlying company still did office food delivery for a period of time photo of notice. However as of March 2018 the company appeared to be going into liquidation, and in September 2018 the entire block was vacated due to impending redevelopment.
Prior to this, number 22 had been empty for some years. Although for a while it showed signage for Stancombe Radio photo, this was left over from a film set rather than reflecting an actual business.
- Photos of Muncho salad and sandwich menus as of April 2013: salads, fish sandwiches, meat sandwiches, veg sandwiches
- Photo of Munco hot food menu as of May 2017
- Photos of Turkish breakfast at Muncho: April 2013, with halloumi, May 2017, with sausage
- Photo of Muncho panini and salad (April 2015)
- Photo of Muncho jacket potato with cheese and beans (April 2015)
- Interior photo of Muncho (May 2017)
- Randomness Guide to London entry for Muncho
List all versions