Vitosha, 108a High Street
- 020 3802 4509
- 108a High Street, CR0 1ND
- Mon: 10am-11pm; Tue: closed; Wed-Fri: 10am-11pm; Sat: 11am-11pm; Sun: 11am-9pm (source: sign on door, July 2019)
Bulgarian restaurant on the High Street. It opened some time between October 2017 and June 2018.
- Photos of the menu as of July 2019: page 1, page 2, lunch specials in English, lunch specials in Bulgarian
- Photos of the food in June 2018: kyopolou, peppers burek
- Photo of the mish-mash with garlic parlenka in July 2019
By July 2012 it was a Balkan and Mediterranean restaurant called Caprice photo. This closed down some time between October 2017 and June 2018.
Accessibility: A step to get in. Toilets are down a flight of stairs with a handrail on one side; this handrail is quite hard to grip at the top as it's flush with the wall.