Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 13 and Version 12 of Wandle Park Cafe
|Version 13||Version 12|
|== Line 32 ==||== Line 32 ==|
Cafe in Wandle Park. It opened in July 2014, and in mid-2015 was taken over by local social enterprise Mum's The Chef, which also has a unit in Centrale.
It's on the east side of the park near the Westfield Road entrance, looking onto the sandpit and part of the children's play area. It has both inside and outside seating.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, and step-free to the toilets (which include one accessible cubicle with a pull-down baby change table inside, and one regular cubicle).
- Photo of burger and chips in December 2015
- Photo of all-day breakfast in December 2015
- Photo of falafel wrap in October 2015
- Photos of the menu as of October 2015: main menu, children's menu, specials menu
- Photo of menu as of July 2014
- Photo of A-board advertising cream teas (July 2014)
- Photo of mushrooms on toast (July 2014)
As of April 2015 the cafe was temporarily closed and the council were advertising a new five-year lease. In June 2015 it was announced that the contract to run the cafe had been awarded to local social enterprise Mum's The Chef.
List all versions