H And M, 60-68 North End
- 60-68 North End, CR0 1UJ
At the point when Woolworths opened, numbers 62-64 were the home of the Cinematograph Cinema (opened in December 1910). The Cinematograph was renamed to Palladium Cinema in 1915, and closed for good in May 1930, at which point Woolworths expanded into the premises. See photo showing Woolworths as of c. 1985 and another photo from 1989.