299 High Street
Business premises on the High Street. It's quite small, seating only about 25 people when used as a restaurant.
As of late June 2014 there was a notice in the window photo stating that a "New Cafe/Bistro" would be opening there soon. A Mediterranean restaurant called Anabella's Kitchen (see archived website) opened some time between then and early August 2014. This was still there in December 2019.
- Photo of the falafel with hummous, rice, and salad at Anabella's Kitchen in February 2016
- Photo of the eggs florentine at Anabella's Kitchen in August 2014
- Photos of the Anabella's Kitchen menu as of August 2014: breakfast/lunch, drinks, dinner
- Photo of the Anabella's Kitchen menu as of September 2019
- Croydon Advertiser article on Anabella's Kitchen