91-101 High Street
Business premises on the High Street, under the flyover.
By July 2012 it was occupied by an American restaurant called Buffalo Bar & Grill photo, but this closed in mid-2017 for "major refurbishment" photo of notice and relaunched in September 2017 as The Big Eat photo.
The Big Eat occupied only half of the full space of the building, whereas Buffalo occupied it all. The other half became Casafina tapas restaurant photo.
- Photo of the Buffalo Bar & Grill lunch special menu from October 2013
- Photos of the Big Eat menu as of September 2017: starters and mains, desserts, drinks, and children's menu
- Croydon Advertiser article on The Big Eat
- Photos of the Casafina food in November 2017: fried aubergine with honey, chorizo in white wine, fried baby squid, patatas bravas, bread
- Photos of the Casafina menu as of November 2017: food, wine
- Croydon Advertiser article on Casafina
The Big Eat and Casafina both closed down some time between June and October 2018. The premises were then re-amalgamated to become a bar called Funhouse (pictured), which opened in late 2018 and was still there as of December 2019.