Saravanaa Bhavan, 18 George Street
- 020 8286 9940
- 18 George Street, CR0 1PA
- Mon-Sun: 11:30am-10pm (source: sign in window, Jan 2019)
Indian vegetarian restaurant on George Street, part of a worldwide chain with several other branches in London. It opened in March 2017.
They also do takeaway, but they don't take orders over the phone; you have to place your order in person at the restaurant.
Accessibility: No steps to get in. Toilets are in the basement, down a flight of stairs with a hard-to-grasp handrail on both sides.
- Photo of the set "business meal" in March 2017
- Photo of the uthappam in May 2017
- Photo of the idli with chutneys in March 2018
- Photo of the menu as of March 2017
As of October 2016 there was a sign up indicating that it would be opening soon as a branch of Indian vegetarian restaurant Saravanaa Bhavan photo. As of early March 2017 this still hadn't happened, but progress had been made in that there was a proper sign up above the shopfront photo. It finally opened on Saturday 12 March 2017.