Completists' Guide to Croydon - Differences between Version 33 and Version 32 of Atesh, 235-241 High Street
|Version 33||Version 32|
|== Line 6 ==||== Line 6 ==|
* Photos of the menu as of May 2019: [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/40874207283/ lunch menu], [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/47841000241/ main menu]
* [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/47841000241/ Photo of the menu as of May 2019]
Turkish restaurant on the High Street. It opened some time around August 2017.
- Photos of the food in October 2017: hummus, shish kofte kebab, baklava
- Photo of the mixed platter in February 2019
- Photo of the falafel and yogurtlu bakla (broad beans in yogurt) in May 2019
- Photo of the menu as of May 2019
It was previously a Thai restaurant called Anna's, but this moved down the road to number 281 in late 2016. The premises were vacant and under renovation photo as of November 2016, and as of July 2017 this was still continuing. It was open by early October 2017, when a staff member told us it had opened "about 2 months ago".
Accessibility: No steps to get in, and no steps to the toilets (which include an accessible one).
Existence last checked in May 2019.
High Street ... (unprocessed THUMB macro) (unprocessed THUMB macro) (unprocessed THUMB macro) (unprocessed THUMB macro) (unprocessed THUMB macro) ...
List all versions