Historical version 49 of Enish, 62 South End
- 62a South End, CR0 1DP
As of March 2014 the premises were vacant photo but being renovated photo of sign to reopen as a modern European and Indian restaurant called Karnavar. This was open by April 2014 photo but closed again at the end of January 2019.
As of February 2019 there was a notice in the window stating that the premises were undergoing a "change of management and refurbishment". A Nigerian restaurant called Enish, part of a small chain, opened on 27 February.
- Photos of Vael-N-Dine takeaway menu as of May 2013: 1, 2
- Photos of Karnavar takeaway menu as of April 2014: 1, 2 (we were told this menu and the prices would be changing slightly soon)
- Karnavar photoset including photos of the menu as of May 2014
- Croydon Guardian review of Karnavar
- Tamarind And Thyme review of Karnavar
- Photo of A-board outside Karnavar in September 2016