Croydon In The 2010s - Differences between Version 19 and Version 18 of Timber Gardens, 161 London Road
|Version 19||Version 18|
|== Line 5 ==||== Line 5 ==|
* Photos of the menu as of June 2017: [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/35441192721/ page 1], [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/35403473892/ page 2]
* Photos of the menu as of December 2015: [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/23358537953/ page 1], [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/23877103872/ page 2]
|== Line 7 ==|
* Photos of the food in June 2017: [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/35441191711/ mutton skewers], [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/35441191321/ kelewele], [https://www.flickr.com/photos/kake_pugh/35441190911/ boiled yam with palava sauce]
|== Line 10 ==||== Line 9 ==|
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in June 2017.</div>
<div class="last_verified">Existence last checked in January 2016.</div>
Ghanaian and Caribbean bar and restaurant on London Road. It opened in February 2015 and also does takeaway.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, but the entrance door slides to the side rather than opening in or out, and is very stiff and heavy. There are half a dozen steps to the toilet, with a handrail only at the very top.
- Photos of the menu as of December 2015: page 1, page 2
- Photos of the food in January 2016: kelewele, red red with fried plantain and chicken, palm nut soup with eba
- Photo of flyer from April 2017
List all versions