Karnavar (CLOSED), 62a South End
Business premises on South End.
It was previously occupied by an Indian restaurant called Karnavar (pictured), but this closed down at the end of January 2019.
As of February 2019 there's a notice in the window stating that the premises are undergoing a "change of management and refurbishment".
As of March 2014 the premises were vacant photo but being renovated photo of sign to reopen as a modern European and Indian restaurant called Karnavar. This was open by April 2014 but closed again (archived photo link) at the end of January 2019.
- Photos of Karnavar takeaway menu as of April 2014: 1, 2 (we were told this menu and the prices would be changing slightly soon)
- Karnavar photoset including photos of the menu as of May 2014
- Croydon Guardian review of Karnavar
- Tamarind And Thyme review of Karnavar
- Photo of A-board outside Karnavar in September 2016