Historical version 28 of Brasserie Vacherin (CLOSED), 48-50 South End
- 020 8774 4060
- 48-50 South End, CR0 1DP
- Mon-Thu: noon-3pm, 5pm-11pm; Fri: noon-11pm; Sat: noon-11:30pm; Sun: noon-10:30pm (source: website, Jun 2013)
French restaurant on South End.
Note: According to the Brasserie Vacherin website as of April 2019, the restaurant is "closed for a few weeks for refurbishment", while local group Croydon Eats Out reports that people with reservations were not informed of the closure. As of May 2019, there's a pile of unopened mail inside the door and the menu has been removed from the outside, but there's no obvious sign of refurbishment work going on. It's unclear when or whether it will reopen.
- Photos of flyers from June 2013: 1, 2
- Photoset on Flickr (from the Fish & Grill days)
- Randomness Guide to London entry
- Scores on the Doors food hygiene rating