Bangkok Inn, 1 South End
- 020 8774 9933
- 1 South End, CR0 1BE
Pub on South End, serving Thai food. It opened in October 2019.
- Photo of the menu as of October 2019
- Photo of the sesame chicken toast in November 2019
- WhatPub entry
By August 2011 it had become The Edge photo. As of March 2014 it had one handpump for real ale. All the seating was either sofas or high stools. There was a small stage for live music.
The Edge closed down in August 2017. As of October 2017 the premises were under refurbishment photo. EastLondonLines had previously reported that it would become a Lebanese-themed pub. As of early December 2017 it wasn't not quite open again yet, but had signage for Keg & Grill photo.
Keg & Grill was open by June 2018 photo. As of September 2019, the premises had been sold to a new owner (according to a staff member at the Crown & Pepper, who also said that the old owner was the brother of the Crown & Pepper's owner) and appeared to be temporarily closed.
- Photos of the Keg & Grill menu as of June 2018: page 1, page 2
- Photo of the arrays (lamb-stuffed flatbread) and bemieh bil zeit (okra) at Keg & Grill in February 2019
- Croydon Advertiser article on the Keg & Grill