Historical version 40 of Wei Dao/Big Spoon, 103-105 High Street
- 020 3719 9840
- 103-105 High Street, CR0 1QG
Wei Dao shares its premises with a Chinese/Japanese takeaway called Big Spoon, which was previously across the road at number 92. However, Wei Dao and Big Spoon have separate menus, and Wei Dao offers eat-in while Big Spoon is takeaway/delivery only.
- Photos of Wei Dao menu as of March 2016: lunch menu, evening menu
- Photos of Big Spoon menu as of April 2017: page 1, page 2
By July 2012 it was Miso Noodle Bar photo. This was one of two Miso branches in Croydon, with the other one being on George Street near East Croydon Station. According to a sign in the window as of July 2015, it was due to be closed for 5 weeks from 27 July 2015, for refurbishment. When it reopened after the refurb, it had been renamed to Noodle 23 photo, and (according to a member of staff in September 2015) was no longer connected to Miso Noodle Bar on George Street. It was renamed again in early 2016, to Wei Dao, though little else seemed to change.
- I Review Another New Thing review of Miso
- Photo of kimchi fried rice at Noodle 23 in October 2015
- Photos of Noodle 23 menu as of September/October 2015: lunch menu, set lunch menu, drinks menu
Some time between September 2016 and April 2017, Wei Dao began to share its premises with a Chinese/Japanese takeaway called Big Spoon, which was previously across the road at number 92. However, as of April 2017, Wei Dao and Big Spoon had separate menus, and Wei Dao offered eat-in while Big Spoon was takeaway/delivery only.