British Heart Foundation, 7-10 Suffolk House, George Street
- 020 8712 5420
- 7-10 Suffolk House, George Street, CR0 1PE
- According to Google Street View, as of August 2008 number 7 was occupied by an estate agents called Harrison Hawkes.
- According to a notice still remaining in the window of number 8 in August 2012, it was previously occupied by Connells estate agents, who vacated the premises in February 2011.
- According to Google Street View, as of August 2008 number 9 was occupied by a wedding dress shop called Ring O' Roses.
- Signage as of July 2012 indicated that the previous occupant of number 10 was a computer hardware retailer called Cancom.
In October 2012, the British Heart Foundation were granted planning permission for use of numbers 7-10 Suffolk House as a furniture & electricals charity shop. As of late February 2013, the four shopfronts had been painted red, posters and the name "British Heart Foundation Furniture & Electrical" had appeared on the frontage, and shopfitting work was going on inside.
Accessibility: No steps to get in.