Anatolia, 175 London Road
Small Turkish cafe on London Road. It just does coffee, no food, and as of October 2017 it has a sign indicating that it operates as a members-only club.
As of June 2018 we haven't seen it open for quite some time.
According to a member of staff in October 2016, it had been open about a year at that point (though it still had no name on the frontage).
- The Past and Present of Croydon's London Road
- Eastlondonlines article on Hard Jazz Cafe
- Eastlondonlines video of Hard Jazz Cafe opening
- Photo of Hard Jazz Cafe menu board in March 2012
- Photo of Cut & Stitch/Saira's A-board from August 2012
- Photo of Saira's Boutique flyer from December 2013