Timber Gardens, 161 London Road
- 020 8686 5769
- 161 London Road, CR0 2RJ
- Mon: 4pm-late; Tue-Sat: 12:30pm-late; Sun: 12:30pm-10pm (source: flyer, Apr 2017)
Ghanaian and Caribbean bar and restaurant on London Road. It opened in February 2015 and also does takeaway.
Accessibility: No steps to get in, but the entrance door slides to the side rather than opening in or out, and is very stiff and heavy. There are half a dozen steps to the toilet, with a handrail only at the very top.
- Photos of the menu as of June 2017: page 1, page 2
- Photos of the food in January 2016: kelewele, red red with fried plantain and chicken, palm nut soup with eba
- Photos of the food in June 2017: mutton skewers, kelewele, boiled yam with palava sauce
- Photo of flyer from April 2017